Stephen Brackenridge studied for a BA (Hons) in Digital Art at the University of the West of Scotland but also writes songs and poetry, some of which he will be performing. Stephen is also a Socialist and anti-fascist, which he writes about among other things, such as hangovers, street furniture and other seemingly random things. Having written poems and short stories since primary school, Stephen hasn’t performed or read much of his poetry in public before, although he has performed as Bugs Bunny, Hawkeye the One Eyed Monster and the star sign “Virgo” in pantomimes and plays, which he hopes is some kind of preparation. He also plays bass for soul/jazz/punk band High Heel and the Soles. Stephen may or may not be performing his poems dressed as Jake Joliet Blues. He’s not sure yet.
Tag Archives: Blues brother poet
- Fantastic opportunity for playwrights! Deadline next Wednesday! fb.me/PtyW5CRz 5 years ago
- RT @booktalk_sbt: Today's friday twitter game! #bakingbooks > in honour of @macmillancoffee morning. Baking blog> http://ow.ly/6JqmM 5 years ago
- @parkroyalduo What are your priorities on the trip? And what is the budget? 5 years ago
- @parkroyalduo The west is indeed beautiful but there are some nice spots in E End and S Side too, which can be cheaper. 5 years ago
- @parkroyalduo Glasgow's pretty big so it depends, where r you studying? 5 years ago